- LabWrite: Improving Lab Reports (NC State Univ.)
- Scientific Writing for Graduate Students (Brown Univ.)
- Science Writing (UNC-Chapel Hill)
- Formatting Science Reports (Univ. Wisconsin)
- Writing Guidelines for Engineering and Science Students (Penn State): an in-depth tutorial on communication in scientific and technical fields, with guidance and examples of different writing genres (lab reports, memos, presentation posters, etc.)
- Design of Scientific Posters (Penn State): guidelines for writing and designing an effective poster, taking into account the conditions under which people read posters.