Students: contact Accessibility Services at 413-542-2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff: contact Human Resources at 413-542-2372 or email@example.com.
Physical Accessibility of the Campus
Accessibility of the Amherst Website
- Amherst College strives to provide an accessible web site and welcomes your feedback in helping us continually improve. Accessibility-related questions, requests and issues regarding this web site can be submitted by email to AskIT@amherst.edu or by contacting the IT Help Desk at 413-542-2526.
- Almost all Amherst College pages have links especially for users of screen-readers. At the beginning of each page, after "Amherst College" you will hear "Skip to main content," which will take you directly to the main text of the page.
- We provide an A-Z Site Index page and a complete list of Offices & Departments.
- Keyboard shortcuts for video players: please refer to this list of YouTube keyboard shortcuts, and for videos hosted by this website, this list of JWPlayer keyboard shortcuts.
Resources for Instructors & Content Creators
Important Phone Numbers
- Main Amherst College switchboard: 413-542-2000
- Accessibility Services for students: 413-542-2337
- Admission (all questions related to applying to Amherst): 413-542-2328
- Alumni & Parent Programs: 413-542-2313
- Campus Police: 413-542-2291
- Employment at Amherst: 413-542-2372
- Information Technology Help: 413-542-2526
- Library: 413-542-2319
- Find more phone numbers, and departmental e-mail addresses, on our Contact Amherst page.