Student Blog Photo Uploads
DO NOT UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS TO THIS PAGE !!!
ADD PHOTOS ONLY TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL
"STUDENT BLOG PHOTO UPLOAD" SUBPAGE!!!
CONTINUE READING THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE!!
This is the parent landing page for the individual Student Blog Photo Upload subpages. Please do NOT upload any of your blog photos to this page. Use only the individual Student Blog Photo Upload sub-page assigned to you. Each one of you has an individual Student Blog Photo Upload subpage that you can access by clicking on the link with your name under the "Student Blog Photo Uploads" link to the left. (Not the links under "Student Blogs" -- Those links lead to your actual blog pages.)
For photos that you want to incorporate into you blog page, here's the process:
- You must first upload those photos to you individual student blog photo upload page.
- Once you've uploaded your photos to your individual student blog photo upload page, you're ready to add them to your individual blog page.
- To do that, use the "Add" option (under "Content" in the top yellow bar of your blog page) and then the "File Upload" option, which will allow you to browse the photos already uploaded to your individual photo upload page.
- Once you've located the photo you want, double click on it to get started adding it to your individual blog page.
- For more information on adding photos, check out: https://www.amherst.edu/help/faq .