Join us at the Admission Office on any of the days listed on the tour and information session schedule below. Reservations are not necessary for individual students and their families or for small groups of ten or fewer, but we do encourage you to sign up online in advance. Groups of more than ten visitors should call the Admission Office at (413) 542-2328 to schedule the group's visit; to ensure that your group can be accommodated, please contact us at least two weeks in advance of your intended visit.
Some important items you should know:
- Location: The Admission Office is located at 220 South Pleasant Street, Amherst, MA 01002.
- Interviews: Amherst does not offer interviews for prospective students.
- Weekend Tours: Please note that on weekends, the Admission Office is only open when we are offering information sessions. Should you plan on attending a weekend tour on a day when we offer no information session, we invite you to gather for the tour outside the Admission Office, 220 South Pleasant Street, Amherst, MA, where you will be met by your tour guide.
- Self-Guided Tours: If you will be visiting our campus at a time when student-led tours are not offered, be sure to download and print our self-guided tour booklet.
- Financial Aid Information Sessions: We offer financial aid information sessions most Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Please notify our receptionist when you visit that you're interested in attending a financial aid information session. During the academic year, financial aid information sessions take place at 11:00 a.m. on most of the Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays when Admission Office information sessions are offered.
- Overnight Stays (admitted students only): We offer admitted students the opportunity to spend the night in one of our residence halls on specific nights during the month of April. Advance reservations are required, as a limited number of students may be accommodated. Admitted students will receive information on opportunities for overnight visits at the time of admission to Amherst.
- Take a Virtual Tour: If you are unable to visit campus in person, or before you arrive for your on-campus tour, explore our Virtual Tour at your own pace.
To view our schedule of tours and information sessions, click on the appropriate month to view the daily schedule in more detail OR download a PDF version through the links below.
***If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you'll need to download and install it first in order to view the monthly calendars.***
To download or print a PDF-version of a monthly schedule, click on the appropriate link below:
April 2016 Tour and Information Session Calendar
May 2016 Tour and Information Session Calendar
June 2016 Tour and Information Session Calendar
July 2016 Tour and Information Session Calendar
August 2016 Tour and Information Session Calendar
Decided when you'd like to visit? Reservations are not required for campus tours or information sessions, but we do encourage you to sign up online in advance.
Planning a later visit? Please check back for Fall 2016 calendars or call the Office of Admission at (413) 542-2328.
We look forward to seeing you!