Class of 1983 35th Reunion
May 23 - 27, 2018
- Programs that included our classmates in discussions on a range of topics including Greece’s approach to financial integrity, Amherst’s Center for Russian Culture, and strategies for harnessing global economic change; plus a class tour of the new Amherst (at least new to us!).
- Amazing food from local caterers Seth Mias (Friday) and Pengyew (Saturday).
- Entertainment on Saturday night that took us to the 80's and back with a New York City D.J.
- Headquarters in a great location at the old AD House (now Hitchcock House)
- Reveal of our Class Survey and how we've changed over the years.
Archival material from our 35th reunion is:
The '80s themed dancing! Ladies and men wearing boas and sunglasses.
Loading the player...
Lots and lots of pics from dinner and moments around campus can be found on shutterfly.
Our 35th reunion survey is attached below. Classmate comments about the college today were especially interesting.