Hello there classmates!
Planning for our 35th Reunion is well underway with some enthusiastic classmates already lining up some fantastic programs, recreation and entertainment! Be sure to mark your calendars for May 24-27th, 2018 and book accommodations now (unless you want to stay on campus). Registration is open & you can access the registration site online using this link. You can also check out who has already registered.
Some of the highlights of reunion are listed below. You can see the full schedule here.
- Programs that will include our classmates in discussions on a range of topics including Greece’s approach to financial integrity, Amherst’s Center for Russian Culture, and strategies for harnessing global economic change; plus a class tour of the new Amherst (at least new to us!), with other possible programs to come.
- Amazing food from local caterers Seth Mias (Friday) and Pengyew (Saturday).
- Entertainment on Saturday night that will take you to the 80's and back with a New York City D.J.
- Headquarters in a great location at the old AD House (now Hitchcock House)
- Reveal of our Class Survey and how we've changed over the years.
Our headquarters will be the newly renovated former AD house. If you want to get involved (and already know you are coming), please let our Attendance Co-Chairs, Dhuane Stephens or John Snow know of your plans. You can find their e-mail addresses here (on the secure section of the website).
If you want to refresh some reunion memories, check out the pics from our 25th reunion, and a whole page of the website dedicated to various photos collected over the years. You can also connect to other classmates via our Amherst '83 facebook group.
Hope to see you at reunion!