The Ivy Plus Society Boston Launch Party
Amherst Association of Boston
Join the The Ivy Plus Society (TIPS) for the launch of our brand new Boston chapter with our inaugural
Boston Young Alum Party!
We'll be toasting to the first of many monthly TIPS-filled cocktailing, laughing nights to come in Boston!
What better way to celebrate Cupid's month than a party full of new friends & new possibilities?
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
7:00 - 11:00 p.m.
180 Lincoln St
Boston, MA 02111
$12 per person through February 9th, $15 thereafter. Cash bar.
Advance R.S.V.P. requested, please click here.
TIPS brings together young alumni from a select group of schools to create a community of talented, dynamic individuals. The chance to meet incredible people was one of the best parts of the top schools we were privileged to attend. We create fun opportunities for this exceptional group to connect here in the real world, beyond the iron-gates of our alma maters.
- We'll be kicking off the fun & getting into the Valentine's spirit at hotspot District - which we'll have exclusively to ourselves for the night.
- Complimentary Svedka Vodka Valentine Cocktail for the first 50 girls to arrive (who says chivalry is dead?)
- Complimentary appetizers to keep you fueled for the fun!
- Svedka Vodka Photo Booth from 9-11.
- Beats of DJ Stone to give Cupid's arrows a soundtrack!
- When you register for the event, print out your confirmation screen and use that as your ticket into the event.
- We will have a guest list at the door as back-up in case you forget your confirmation print-out.
- If you buy tickets for guests, they should check-in as your +1s under your name at the door.
No refunds or cancellations permitted.
Questions? Contact Lauren Murphy at
Lauren_Murphy@comcast.net or ( 617) 419-0743.