- Reunion Orientation
- General Information
- Families at Reunion
- Reunion Multimedia
- 2010 Photo Gallery
- Alumni Society Meeting with President Marx
- Combat Veterans Returning to Study
- Consumption and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Demjanjuk in Munich
- Diversity at Amherst: Has It Changed the College?
- Freedom of Speech at Amherst
- Gunpowder Commerce: The Story of One 17th Century East India Ship
- Poet Richard Wilbur
- We Have Met the Trustees, and They are Us
- What's in Greg's Tech Bag? What is Hot, New and Fun in Consumer Technology?
- What’s Shakin’?: A Geologist’s Perspective on the Haitian and Chilean Earthquakes
Combat Veterans Returning to Study
In every generation represented at this Reunion, young men and women have been called to armed combat by their nation. We honor four Amherst men who went off to fight our wars, either leaving the College and then returning or coming to Amherst from the battlefield. How did it feel being a veteran on this campus? How were veterans treated? We hear perspectives from Archie Messenger '45, Barkley Calkins '60, John Taylor '70 and Jacob Worrell '12. Presented by the Classes of 1945 and 1960.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.