- Register for Reunion
- General Information
- Reunion Orientation
- Families at Reunion
- Who's Coming
- Reunion Multimedia
- 2010 Photo Gallery
- Alumni Society Meeting with President Marx
- Combat Veterans Returning to Study
- Consumption and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Demjanjuk in Munich
- Diversity at Amherst: Has It Changed the College?
- Freedom of Speech at Amherst
- Gunpowder Commerce: The Story of One 17th Century East India Ship
- Poet Richard Wilbur
- We Have Met the Trustees, and They are Us
- What's in Greg's Tech Bag? What is Hot, New and Fun in Consumer Technology?
- What’s Shakin’?: A Geologist’s Perspective on the Haitian and Chilean Earthquakes
- Student Jobs for Commencement and Reunion
What’s in Greg’s Tech Bag? What is Hot, New and Fun in Consumer Technology?
Cameras, ebooks, smart phones, the latest in 3-D technology and the coolest gadgets you’ve never heard of — Greg Harper ’75, president of Harpervision Associates and co founder of Gadgetoff, unveils his latest and greatest favorite consumer tech products. He reveals which ones he considers worth the money and which ones are over-rated. If you want to stay abreast of the latest technology, or want an honest opinion from someone who sees it all, watch below. Presented by the Class of 1975.
See also a video of one of his presentations at last year’s Wall Street Journal's D: All Things Digital Conference.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.