- Register for Reunion
- Reunion Orientation
- General Information
- Families at Reunion
- Who's Coming
- Reunion Multimedia
- A Conversation with President Biddy Martin
- Botched Executions in 20th-Century America
- Changing the World
- Lawrence Douglas Reads from The Vices
- Successful Aging: Revitalizing the Vulnerable Venerable
- Tackling Child Malnutrition through Economics
- The (Very) Big Business of Professional Sports
- The Future of the Book (and Print Media) in the Digital Age
- The Power of the Mind-Body Connection
- Student Jobs for Commencement and Reunion
Successful Aging (Revisited): Revitalizing the Vulnerable Venerable
What are the secrets to getting the best out of life and our bodies as we age? Cardiologist James Gault ’57 will moderate a panel on this topic, joined by James Vernon ’57, clinical professor of surgery,Tufts University School of Medicine; Pierce Gardner ’57, professor of internal medicine and public health at Stony Brook University School of Medicine; Howard Bellin ’57, founder, director and plastic surgeon at CosMedica in New York City; and Howard Rotner ’57, an endocrinologist at the Lahey Clinic. They will provide an interactive inquiry into practices and techniques to enhance our lives in the years to come. This is a repeat of a panel from five years ago with the same panelists, which received rave reviews. Presented by the Class of 1957.
Listen to the audio.
Loading the player ...