It's That Simple: How to Build the Professional Service Firm of the Future
by Mr. Lawrence K. Miles Jr. (Larry) '00View author page
| View alumni profile
Dog Ear Publishing; 2018; 166 pp.Genre:
BusinessAdditional Information - Library Catalog
Are you a service professional committed to positively impacting your clients' and employees' lives? While there are many talented lawyers, doctors, accountants, and wealth managers out there, all too often these service professionals are not skilled business people. Larry Miles wants to change that.
It's That Simple offers an array of actionable ideas and strategies geared to building the professional service firm of the future. Miles examines the following:
- How service businesses miss the opportunity to offer an exceptional experience for customers and employees
- The keys to recruiting, building, and sustaining a championship team
- The critical impact of a shared mission
- The importance of attracting great clients--and how to do it
- How to leverage new technology and why you must start now
- How to build enterprise value
Service professionals are in the business of helping others. With its easy-to-follow wisdom and insight, It's That Simple helps these professionals become true business leaders.