The Best of Foxtrot
by Bill Amend '84
- Read a message from the author and join the discussion
- Learn more about the author (view alumni profile)
- Listen to the interview with Bill Amend '84 and Get Fuzzy cartoonist Darby Conley '94
- Read selected strips from Foxtrot
- See other books by Bill Amend
Reuben Award-winning cartoonist Bill Amend culled through 20 years of FoxTrot strips to select his personal favorites for this retrospective.
Since the 1988 launch of FoxTrot, Amend has humorously depicted suburban living through the adventures and misadventures of the Fox family. Via kids Peter, Paige and Jason, along with parents Roger and Andy, Amend comments on the latest fads, gaming fixations, and familial fascination with wry irreverence.