Simple Fresh Southern: Knockout Dishes with Down-Home Flavor
by Ted Lee '93 and Matt Lee
"You can bet your jambalaya that this one's a keeper."
-T. Susan Chang, The Boston Globe
- Learn more about the author (view alumni profile)
- Listen to the interview with Ted Lee '93 and Jenny Rosenstrach '93
- Read the review by Catherine Newman '90
- Check out the sample recipe: Skillet Green Beans with Orange!
- Join the discussion
- See more books by Ted Lee
From the nation's most fiery Southern-food evangelists comes a collection of recipes for everyday home cooks that celebrates the South's bounty of fresh ingredients. The Lee Bros. Simple Fresh Southern is all about easy, healthy dishes for every day, that don't compromise an ounce of deep southern flavor.