- Resources and ServicesResources and Services
- Advancement Staff Directory
- Alumni Directory
- Alumni Mobile App
- Career Resources
- Cool Amherst Stuff
- Email Forwarding
- Library Resources/Academic Journals
- Listservs for Alumni
- News & Publications
- Transcript Requests
Interviewing: Make Your Mistakes Here, Not There!
Saturday, February 11
from Noon to 3 p.m.
Lewis-Sebring, Valentine Hall
Four Part Round-Robin Event – Each student will have an opportunity to rotate through these four sessions:
1. “Hot Seat” Mock Interviews
Hone your interviewing techniques in a series of 5-minute “Hot Seat” mock interviews with alumni! Get instant personal feedback.
2. Have your resume assessed by a Career Center Peer Counselor. (Don't forget to bring your resume with you!)
3. Attend an “Interview Tips and Q&A” session with Dean Deanne Maxwell from the Career Center
4. Eat Lunch (Antonio's Pizza!)
Following the Round-Robin: Interview Feedback and Reception
Hear feedback on what the alumni interviewers heard from you and your peers and have a chance to chat and network.
Brought to you by the Alumni Office, Career Center and the Wade Fellows Pre-Professional Series
You may also want to sign up for:
Job Search 102: A Look Behind the Curtain of Fortune 100 Company Recruiting
February 11, 2012
4—5 p.m. in Fayerweather 217