- Resources and ServicesResources and Services
- Advancement Staff Directory
- Alumni Directory
- Alumni Mobile App
- Career Resources
- Cool Amherst Stuff
- Email Forwarding
- Library Resources/Academic Journals
- Listservs for Alumni
- News & Publications
- Transcript Requests
Interviewing: Make Your Mistakes Here, Not There!
Friday, October 26
from 2 to 5 p.m.
Friedmann Room, Keefe Campus Center
This event is now full. If you would like to be on the waiting list, please click here.
Three Part Round-Robin Event – Each student will have an opportunity to rotate through these sessions:
1. “Hot Seat” Mock Interviews
Hone your interviewing techniques in a series of 7-minute “Hot Seat” mock interviews with alumni! Get instant personal feedback.
2. Have your resume assessed by a Career Center Peer Counselor and have a snack (Don't forget to bring your resume with you!)
3. Attend an “Interview Tips and Q&A” session with Christina Ramos, Associate Director of Alumni and Employer Engagement in the Career Center
Following the Round-Robin: Interview Feedback and Reception
Hear feedback on what the alumni interviewers heard from you and your peers and have a chance to chat and network.
Brought to you by the Alumni Office, Career Center and the Wade Fellows Pre-Professional Series