- Resources and ServicesResources and Services
- Advancement Staff Directory
- Alumni Directory
- Alumni Mobile App
- Career Resources
- Cool Amherst Stuff
- Email Forwarding
- Library Resources/Academic Journals
- Listservs for Alumni
- News & Publications
- Transcript Requests
Wade Fellows Pre-Professional Series: April 8, 2011
Interviewing: Insiders' Tips from Recruiters
Friday, April 8th
- Alumni Panel, 4:30-6:00 p.m. Stirn Auditorium
Ask questions and learn interviewing “do’s and don’ts” from those who know: alumni recruiters and HR representatives from JP MorganChase, Liberty Mutual, The World Bank Group, Booz and Company, Mississippi Teachers Corps, and more.
- Catered Dinner, 6:15-7:30 p.m. Lewis-Sebring Dining Commons
Students and alumni will move to O’Connor Commons where a catered dinner will be served. Individual questions from students can be addressed and more tailored guidance offered by alumni.
- “Hot Seat” Mock Interviews, 7:30-8:30 p.m. Lewis-Sebring Dining Commons
Hone your interviewing techniques in a series of 5-minute “Hot Seat” mock interviews with alumni! Practice skills learned in the panel, apply advice from the dinner, and get individualized feedback from eight professional interviewers!
Register now as space is limited and this is a must-attend event for those planning to enter the professional world!!!
Brought to you by the Wade Fellowship and the Amherst College Office of Alumni and Parent Programming