We are pleased to announce we have been approved to accept SNAP dollars for our CSA program. If you would like to pay for the CSA with SNAP, please follow the link below to sign up, then email CSA Manager Kaylee Brow at email@example.com
- Fall Share - 12 weekly pickups of 8–12 pounds of produce from Sept-Nov
- Hours - The shareroom is open Wednesdays from 3–6:30 p.m. for pick up.
- Location - Book & Plow greenhouse located at Tuttle Hill at 425 South East Street, Amherst MA
- Cost - Each bag costs $250 - $350 for 12 weeks.
- Choice - you pick what goes into your share from a variety of crops in our shareroom
- Pick-Your-Own Garden - flowers, herbs, tomatoes and more
- Newsletters - musings, pictures, announcements, recipes
- Events - flower arranging, pumpkin carving
- Vegetables we grow - arugula, beets, bok choi, cabbage, carrots, chard, collard greens, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, garlic, herbs, kale, lettuce, onion, peppers, potatoes, radishes, salad mix, scallions, spinach, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, turnips, winter squash, and more!
For more information go to our FAQ page!