CSA Program now accepting SNAP Dollars
We are pleased to announce we have been approved to accept SNAP dollars for our CSA program! If you would like to pay for the CSA with SNAP, please follow the link below to sign up, then email CSA Manager Kaylee Brow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall Share - 12 weekly pickups of 8–12 pounds of produce from Sept-Nov.
- Hours - The shareroom is open on Wednesdays from 3–6:30 PM for pick up.
- Location - The Book & Plow greenhouse is located on Tuttle Hill at 425 South East Street, Amherst MA.
- Cost - Each share costs $0 - $350 for 12 weeks. We use a sliding scale, pay what you can afford.
- Choice - YOU pick what goes into your share from a variety of crops in our shareroom!
- Pick-Your-Own Garden - Flowers, herbs, tomatoes, hot peppers, and more!
- Newsletters - Each week we send recipes highlighting crops we give out as well as updates about the farm.
- Vegetables we grow - arugula, beets, bok choi, cabbage, carrots, chard, collard greens, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, garlic, herbs, kale, lettuce, onion, peppers, potatoes, radishes, salad mix, scallions, spinach, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, turnips, winter squash, and more!