Welcome to the Website of the AAS Treasurer and the Budgetary Committee!
Established by the Constitution of the Association of Amherst Students, the AAS Treasurer and Budgetary Committee (BC) are responsible for the finances of all student organizations at Amherst College. Through this website, you can:
- Learn more about the Treasurer, the BC, and the Treasurer's Office.
- Find the most recent copy of the budget.
- Contact the Treasurer and members of the BC.
- Check for updates on AAS employment opportunities.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions.
- Submit budgetary requests.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know if we can address any questions or concerns by emailing the Treasurer, Paul Gramieri '17, at email@example.com.
The BC Meetings on October 21, November 18, and December 2 will be in the Red Room in Converse, not Paino. All other dates are in Paino.
All AAS van drivers - fill up gas using the new gas cards on the vans' key rings at any Gulf Station! Not Sonoco, not College Street Motors. The Cumberland Farms on Route 9 is a Gulf Station and is the closest to campus.
Club Budgets and all Discretionary Budgets going forward for this semester can be found at https://www.amherst.edu/campuslife/aas/budgetary/allocationsandbudgets/1516/f15, or by navigating to the appropriate page at the left (Allocations and Budgets > 2015-2016 > Fall 2015.