As established by the Constitution of the Association of Amherst Students, the AAS Treasurer and Budgetary Committee (BC) are responsible for the finances of all student organizations at Amherst College. Through this website, you can:
- Learn more about the Treasurer, the BC, and the Treasurer's Office.
- Find the most recent copy of the budget.
- Contact the Treasurer and members of the BC.
- Check for updates on AAS employment opportunities.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions.
- Submit budgetary requests.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know if we can address any questions or concerns by emailing the Treasurer, Jae Yun Ham '22, at email@example.com.