- Club Budgets and all Discretionary Budgets going forward for this semester can be found here.
Upcoming Meeting Information
- There will not be a Budgetary Committee meeting this Thursday, November 16th.
- Budgetary Committee meetings will resume after Thanksgiving break, with our first meeting Monday, November 27th, from 8:00pm–8:30pm in the Red Room (Cole Assembly Room).
- The Budgetary Committee’s last meeting will be Monday, December 11th, from 7:30pm-8:30pm in the Red Room (Cole Assembly Room).
End of Semester Information
- The last day of programming is Wednesday, December 13th. The Budgetary Committee will not fund events past this date.
- All check request forms must be submitted in the box outside of Moore 020 by Sunday, December 17th, at 11:59pm. The Budgetary Committee will not reimburse any checks submitted past this date. The check request form can be found here.
Spring ’18 Club Budgets
- Members of the Budgetary Committee were assigned to clubs with club budgets earlier last week. Those assignments are listed here.
- The Budgetary Committee’s semester club budget meeting will take place on Friday, December 1st, and Saturday, December 2nd. If your club wishes to have a club budget for Spring ’18, please reach out to your representatives to arrange a time to meet. Please feel free to access S’17 budgets and F’18 budgets for reference.
- Any club that wishes to appeal a decision to their budget can come to the appeals meeting on Sunday, December 3rd, in Chapin 119 at 11:00am. If you cannot make it to the appeals meeting, another club member or BC representative is eligible to represent your organization.
Club Budgets Proposals
- If your club has been active for three or more consecutive semesters, demonstrated a need for AAS funding, and is interested in applying for a club budget for S’18, please email email@example.com club budget proposal by this Friday, November 17th, at 11:59pm. Please title the email “[Club Budget Proposal] Club Name” and write a brief paragraph on the mission of your club and why you want a club budget. Also, attach/paste a preliminary copy of your S’18 club budget in the email for our review.