BC Funding Guidelines and Policies_2014-2015.pdf
How to get funding:
1. Read through the attached guidelines and see if your request fits our funding criteria.
2. If it fits (no harm if you are unsure), submit an online request before each Wednesday noon.
3. Come to the BC meeting on Thursday of the same week, 7:30PM at Paino. Ask a friend or BC member to represent you if you can't come.
4. BC hears the request on Thursday, and decides if we recommend or zero the request.
5. If BC recommends, wait till the next Senate meeting (usually the following Monday) when Senate approves BC allocations, only after this can you spend the money allocated. Check allocations here.
6. To use the AAS Debit Card for online transactions or hotel booking, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, submit a check request with receipt if you paid upfront.
7. We reimburse in the form of check when check request form and documentations are deposited at Morrow 020. We do not issue cash, neither do we issue reimbursement without documentations.
8. Please click here for coach and student payment forms and procedure.
Thanks, and feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Hope the above helps,
Hao Liu, AAS Treasurer
Funding Guidelines Flowchart
|Type of Person to Pay||Forms Necessary (in addition to a check request)|
|Amherst College Student|
|Coach/Instructor||Casual Coach Agreement (must bear the Treasurer's signature prior to
submitting to the Office of Human Resources)
|Coach/Instructor (with own business)||Consultant Agreement|
|Non-Amherst College Student (one-time payment)
i.e. DJs, guest speakers