Although all deadlines can be found while reading through "The Funding Process," here is a conclusive and complete list of deadlines that must be followed. Failure to follow these deadlines will result in funding being denied or delayed.
- Funding requests for general items and supplies for events must be made at least one week before the event.
- Appointments to use the AAS credit card for items and supplies must be made at least one week before wanting to use it.
- Publicity for events, which includes table tents, must be ordered and distributed at least one week before your event.
- Appointments to use the AAS credit card for hotel room bookings must be made at least two weeks before the desired date of arrival.
- All check request forms require two weeks for processing - no exceptions.
- If your honorarium required payment on the night of performance, check request forms for honorarium payment must be submitted two weeks before the event date, to ensure the check is processed in time.
- Hotel accommodations and travel reservations for guests coming to the College must be made at least three weeks before the date of arrival.
- Funding requests for honorarium payments must be made at least four weeks before the event.
- Funding requests for hotel accommodations for guests must be made at least four weeks before the date of arrival.
- If your honorarium will accept payment after the event, check request forms for honorarium payment must be submitted within fifteen (15) days after the event date. 15 days is the standard because the Contract for Services stipulates payment within 30 days of the performance.
- Check request forms must be submitted within sixty days of the date on the receipt for payment.