Tuesday, April 15 (before Midnight): Club Budgets are due!
- This semester, instead of submitting your budget to the website, submit your budget directly to your BC Representative.
- You must meet with your BC Representative in person to review the budget. Both you and your BC Rep will directly fill the line items for your club budget into the master Excel sheet for all club budgets.
- Plan ahead! Contact your BC Rep ASAP to schedule a time to meet. You can find your BC Rep here: https://www.amherst.edu/campuslife/aas/budgetary/clubreps
Thursday, April 17: Last BC Meeting of the Semester in Chapin 101
Friday, April 18: BC meeting to review all club budgets
Sunday, April 20 (Time TBD): Semester Budget Appeals Meeting
Wednesday, April 23: Last day to turn in check requests
- All check requests and other paperwork are due to Morrow 020. Late requests will be processed next semester.
Thursday, February 6, 2014
6:30 - 9:00 PM First AAS Budgetary Meeting - Place TBD
Thursday, February 13, 2014 (and for the rest of the semester)
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM AAS Budgetary Meetings - Paino Lecture Hall, Beneski
Tuesday, Dec. 3 (before midnight): Spring 2014 Club Budgets are due! The club budget form, which must be submitted before midnight, can be found here:https://www.amherst.edu/campuslife/aas/budgetary/clubbudgets . You must have discussed your club budget with your Budgetary Committee (BC) Representative before submitting your budget.
Friday, Dec. 6 (TBD): The Budgetary Committee and I will review all the club budgets and make our recommendations.
Sunday, Dec. 8 (TBD): Semester Club Budget appeals.
Monday, Dec. 9 (8:30 pm in Pryne Lecture Hall, Fayerweather): Last Senate Meeting of the Semester.
One-Time Deadlines and Events
- Thursday, Sept. 13 at 7:30-8:30PM: MANDATORY info session for Club Leaders; location: Merrill 1
- Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 9:30PM: First BC meeting of Fall Semester; location: Barker Room of Frost A Level
One-Time Deadlines and Events
- Wednesday,1st of February @ 9:30PM: First BC meeting of Spring Semester in the Frost ALevel Barker Room.
- Friday, 16th of March: Deadline to meet with your BC rep for AAS recognized groups seeking a Semester Club Budget for Fall 2012.
- Monday, 26th of March @ 11:59PM (before midnight), Online Form: Semester Club Budgets are due.
- Friday, 6th of April: Semester Club Budget meeting for Budgetary Committee Members.
- Wednesday, 11th of April @ 9:30PM, ALevel Barker Room, Frost: Semester Club Budget appeals.
- Tuesday, 24th of April: Last discretionary funding requests for the semester are due before noon.
- Wednesday, 25th of April: Last Budgetary Committee meeting of the semester.
- Monday, 30th of April @ Noon, Budgetary Office : ALL Check Requests are due.
- Monday, 30th of April @ 8:30PM, Converse Red Room : Last Senate meeting of the semester.
Recurring Every Week
- Getting the Funding
- Every Tuesday at noon, Discretionary Fund Requests are due.
- Every Wednesday (except during breaks), the Budgetary Committee meets at 9:30PM in the Frost A-Level Barker Room to consider weekly discretionary fund requests.
- Every Monday (except during breaks), the AAS Senate meets at 8:30 in the Cole Assembly Room ('Red Room') of Converse Hall to make the allocations.
Note: All requests must be considered by the Budgetary Committee before they are brought before the Senate. Exceptions will be granted only in cases of extraordinary circumstance, and then at the discretion of the Treasurer with consultation from the Budgetary Committee.
- Accessing the Funds
- Checks are written every Thursday night with checks sent that weekend.
- Emergency Funding can occur during the Budgetary Committee meeting on Tuesday for a maximum of $200, as deemed appropriate by the Budgetary Committee.
- AAS Credit Card can be used by appointment with the Treasurer and/or during the Treasurer's office hours, with 72 hours of prior notification necessary.