Alumni and friends of the College often inquire about how they can help current Amherst students as they prepare to navigate life after college. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Join the Pathways Mentoring Program and use your experiences and knowledge to guide a student through college and beyond.
- Represent your organization or agency through on-campus recruiting efforts.
- Offer an internship at your organization or agency through the Amherst Select Internship Program.
- Post a job on our job and internship database Handshake.
- Meet with students participating in a Trek.
- Share your career path and advice with students at a Food for Thought lunch or dinner.
- Participate in a career panel related to your work.
- Make a gift to support or expand programming for students.
- Host students or help them find reasonably priced housing over the summer.