You can meet with a career advisor to discuss just about anything: career exploration, career uncertainty, self-assessments, job or internship applications, interviewing, networking, Loeb Center resources, and much more.
College Hall, 155 S. Pleasant Street • (413) 542-2265 • Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Make an appointment
To schedule an appointment please log in to your Handshake account and follow these steps:
- Log in to Handshake and click “Career Center” in the top navigation menu. In the dropdown, select “Appointments.”
- To request an appointment, click the blue “Schedule A New Appointment” button.
- Review all categories and appointment types and select the one that best describes the purpose of your request.
- Dates and times of available appointments will display. Use the arrows to navigate to and select a time slot that works with your schedule.
- On the next screen, you can add a note, including your preferred name and pronouns. This information will only be seen by the advisor you are requesting an appointment with. Lastly, click the green “request” button.
Cancel an Appointment
- If you need to cancel an appointment, call the front desk at (413) 542-2265.
- Please call as soon as you know you are unavailable.
If you have a quick question about a specific opportunity or event or cannot find a time for an appointment that works for your schedule, see our drop-in hours schedule. Drop-ins are 20 minutes and first come, first serve.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions!