The Class of ’54 Commitment to Teaching Summer FellowshipApplication Live: March 5Application Deadline: 11:59 pm April 1
The Class of '54 Commitment to Teaching Summer Fellowship funds students interested in teaching, or working with, students from an "at-risk" background who attend public schools. Past internships have included working at summer camps and summer programs that serve low-income students as well as internships that are based in a public school classroom.
- Classes of 2017, 2016, 2015
- Internship must be domestic
- Internship must be at least 8 weeks (minimum of 300 hours), completed at one site
- Work must include significant daily classroom teaching experience
- Current Resume
- Essay Question (you will find these attached GO! application)
- Unofficial Transcript (copy from ACData into a Word doc)
How to Apply:
1.) Click the Amherst College GO! logo below to access the application.
2.) Your Amherst credentials are already in the system so you should only need to log in to your Amherst Account.
3.) Select the "My Profile" tab. Complete your academic profile.
4.) Search the programs offered and select the apply button to the one your interested in. Note that you cannot apply to the same program twice in the same term, but can apply to multiple different programs.
5.) Complete the application and click submit when you're finished.
If you have any questions about the application process please contact Julia Alexander: firstname.lastname@example.org
~Click here to apply!~
Contact the Career Center Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm