Mead/Art and the History of Art Summer FellowshipApplication Live: March 1Application Deadline: 11:59 pm April 1
The Mead Art Museum and the Art and the History of Art faculty invite students to apply for fellowships in the history and/or practice of art. Students may propose participation in an internship program or may present a proposal for individual study without restriction as to state or country. Criteria will include:
- The significance of the proposed project to the student’s growth
- Evidence of preparation to undertake the project
- Feasibility as a summer project.
- Classes of 2017, 2016, 2015
- Internship can be international or domestic
- Internship must be in the history and/or practice of art
- Eligible for participation in an internship program or individual study
- Current Resume
- Unofficial Transcript (copy from ACData into a Word doc)
- Proposals for individual study in the practice of art that include digital images of three relevant artworks made by the applicant (plan to upload this to the posting in Quest along with your resume and transcript).
Contact the Mead Art Museum: (413) 542-2335(413) 542-2335.