How to Make an Appointment with a Counselor
- Stop by the Counseling Center located in Scott House (directly across the street from Orr Rink), or call us at 413-542-2354 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- The morning Walk-In schedule takes place on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Scott House. Sessions last approximately 20 minutes and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The afternoon Walk-In schedule takes place on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday between 12:30 and 2:00 p.m. and Wednesday and Thursday between 1:30 and 3:00 p.m. located in Scott House. Sessions last approximately 20 minutes and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Let's Talk is held Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. at the Campus Center, room 217 or 219. Let's Talk is an opportunity for students to have easy access to an approximately 20 minute confidential consultation with no expectation or requirement of subsequent appointments. Students will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your appointment will be kept confidential.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please give us at least a day's notice.
- In the event of an urgent situation during evenings or weekends, contact campus police who will page the dean on duty. The campus police can be reached at 413-542-2291.