- Student AffairsStudent Affairs
- Academic Honesty
- Academic Standing
- Accessibility Services
- Disability Certification Form
- Accessibility & Accommodations Disclosure & Request Form
- SensusAccess Document Conversion for Accessibility
- Meal Plan Exemption Request
- Air Conditioner Units
- Section 504 Disability Grievance Procedure
- Requirements for Documentation of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Requirements for Documentation of a Learning Disability
- Emergency Info
- Important Policies and Dates
- International Students
- Mass Notification System
- New Students
- Office Hours
- Peer Mediation
- Sexual Respect and Title IX
- Staff Directory
- Student Activities
- Student Employment
- Student Handbook
- Withdrawals, Readmission, Transfer
- Candidate Evaluations
Every student enjoys the right to full participatoin in the academic and social life of the collge, regardless of... physical or mental disability. Any instance of failure to realize this expectation undermines the ability of the college to achieve its purposes and diminishes the educaitonal experience of each of it's members. -Amherst College Preamble
Amherst College is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Reasonable accommodations are determined after consultation with the student and a thorough review of the student's medical documentation.
Implementation of accommodations requires both the student and Accessibility Services staff member to take an active role in collaborating with faculty and staff across campus.
No service or accommodation is provided automatically nor is it provided unilaterally by the staff in Accessibility Services. Each student must initiate the process by meeting with an Accessibility Services staff member.
To schedule a meeting with an Accessibility Services staff member, please make contact via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 413-542-2337.
Accessibility Services Office
Jodi Foley, Accessibility Services Manager
Office in Converse Hall, Room 211
Fax: (413) 542-8488