- Student AffairsStudent Affairs
- Orientation Leader Application
- Academic Honesty
- Academic Standing
- Academic Support Services
- Accessibility Services
- Medical Housing Request
- Disability Certification Form
- Accessibility & Accommodations Disclosure & Request Form
- SensusAccess Document Conversion for Accessibility
- Requirements for Documentation of a Learning Disability
- Requirements for Documentation of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Meal Plan Exemption Request
- Air Conditioner Units
- Section 504 Disability Grievance Procedure
- Candidate Evaluations
- Domestic Study
- Emergency Info
- Important Policies and Dates
- International Students
- Mass Notification System
- New Students
- Office Hours
- Peer Mediation
- Sexual Respect and Title IX
- Special Majors
- Staff Directory
- Student Activities
- Student Employment
- Student Handbook
- Study Abroad
- Time Off/Returning
Preferential Housing Request - Approval Needed
Preferential Housing Request
2015-2016 Academic Year
If you wish to be considered for preferential housing in 2015-2016, please follow the steps as outlined below:
- Complete the web form below by Friday, February 20, 2015 which will serve as notification to us that you are requesting preferential housing for the Academic Year of 2015-2016.
The buildings in which preferential housing assignments will be made for the next year include:
Please note: Preferential housing assignment prior to Room Draw may be granted on an individual, case-by-case basis to a student with a specific need for special housing due to a documented disability or medical condition. Students without such a documented disability or medical condition are required to meet with Jodi Foley, Accessibility Services Manager.
Please note that a student who accepts housing that has been preferentially assigned on the basis of a documented disability or medical condition is ineligible to participate in Room Draw and will be withdrawn from the room draw process upon acceptance of special housing. Conversely, a student who decides, instead, to participate in room draw cannot be assured of housing that is consistent with any special needs.
Upon receipt of the web form, the Accessibility Services Manager will review your request and determine eligibility for special housing consideration.
Once you are approved for preferential housing, you will be housed based on availability and your specific needs.
If we do not hear or receive information from you by Friday, February 20, 2015, we will assume that you have decided to go through Room Draw.