- International StudentsInternational Students
- Intercultural Awareness Workshop Spring 2015
- New International Students
- Traveling Independently to Campus--Your Travel Plans
- F-1 International Student Information
- J-1 Exchange Visitor
- International Student Orientation
- Travel Information
- Travel Tips & Contact Information
- Airport Shuttle for International Students
- Registry of Motor Vehicles-Driver's Licence & I.D.
- Visitor Visas for Family Member Graduation Guests
Information Form For New (or returning) F-1 International Students
Your information cannot undergo initial processing until all mandatory fields in this form have been filled out and you have submitted the form. The information provided within the form must be identical to the information contained in the passport that you will be using to travel to the United States.
I-20 Forms will begin to be mailed in late May and will continue through the month of June. Please allow 10-14 days for processing, at which time, your I-20 form will be sent to the address as indicated by your completed web form and the college will follow your preferred method of mailing (international airmail, or Federal Express). If the document is sent Federal Express, the College will provide you with a tracking number prior to the package being sent.
Within the email with the tracking number, you will also be provided with your SEVIS # and the SEVIS institution number specific to the College. The SEVIS number is required to pay the fee and make an appointment at the Embassy.
Please do not complete the form in "All caps".