- New StudentsNew Students
- Class of 2018 and New Transfers
- New Student Guide
- Information for Parents
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- New International Students
- Helpful Tips for International Students
- F-1 International Students (Not Enrolled in Another U.S. School)
- F-1 International Students (Canadian Citizenship)
- F-1 International Students (Transferring to Amherst College from another U.S. School)
- Financial Documentation Requirements for Issuance of I-20AB Form
- Maintenance F-1 Student Visa: Staying Legal
- SEVIS Information Page
- International Students--Forms
- Travel & Arrival Information
- Travel Tips & Contact Information
- e-CHECKUP TO GO
Information Form New F-1 International Students
Your information cannot undergo initial processing until all mandatory fields in this form have been filled out and you have submitted the form. The information provided within the form must be identical to the information contained in the passport that you will be using to travel to the United States.
I-20AB Forms will begin to be mailed in mid-May and will continue through the remainder of May and the month of June. Please allow 10-14 days for processing, at which time, your I-20AB form will be sent to the address as indicated by your completed web form and the college will follow your preferred method of mailing (international airmail, or Federal Express). If the document is sent Federal Express, the College will provide you with a tracking number prior to the package being sent.
Within the email with the tracking number, you will also be provided with your SEVIS # and the SEVIS institution number specific to the College. The SEVIS numbers are required to make a visa appointment.
Please do not complete the form in "All caps".