- Dedicate 10 minutes a day to engage in each new activity that is posted.
- Pick and choose an activity that appeals to you, and practice it for several consecutive days, then move on to another activity.
- Really challenge yourself by cumulatively practicing—or snowballing—the activities that week. For example, on Monday practice the Monday activity, on Tuesday practice the Monday and Tuesday activity, on Wednesday practice the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday activity.
Guidelines for Participation
- Set an intention. Clarifying why you want to participate and what you hope to get out of it will fuel your motivation. Write down your why and put it somewhere you can see it or refer to it often.
- Do the best you can. Recognize that engaging in any wellness activity is better than engaging in no wellness activity.
- If you lapse, or don’t follow through on your intentions, don’t beat yourself up! This defeats the purpose of wellness, and undermines motivation. Instead look at what got in the way, create a plan for how to address these obstacles, and recommit.
- To boost your follow through, you may want to establish an accountability partner to check in with regularly – and engaging in the acitivities with friends can be more fun.
The most recent Daily Well activity will be posted at the top of the page. Scroll down for previous activities.
Enjoy and be well!