The Health Center is available to help students with various types of paperwork (internship forms, study abroad forms and paperwork, Peace Corps paperwork, volunteer forms). Often times, a physical exam or physical attestation statement is required as part of the paperwork, and this exam can be done at the Health Center. We can also provide copies of immunizations, draw labs for titers for immunity status, and provide immunizations as needed based on various requirements of programs/work, etc. 

If you have forms that need to be completed, please complete your portion of the forms and then upload those forms to the Patient Portal for review. Some forms may not require an office visit for completion, while many other forms will. Please call the Health Center to discuss and book an appointment if necessary.