Academic Semester Hours
- The Health Center is open Monday-Friday, closed weekends and college recognized holidays, while school is in session.
- The Health Center is open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and on Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The last appointment of the day is at 4:30 p.m.
- Please note during the semesters, the Health Center Staff attends monthly departmental staff meetings. The Health Center will be closed during the following times and dates:
Friday, October 5, 2018: 8:30 - 10:15 a.m.
Friday, November 2, 2018: 8:30 - 10:15 a.m.
Friday, December 7, 2018: 8:30 - 10:15 a.m.
Please note, the health center does not have prescription pick-up service available during the summer.
- The Health Center will be open Monday - Friday during the summer from
9:30 am – 3:30 pm.
- The last appointment day will be scheduled at 3:00 p.m.
- Making an Appointment
- Appointments are recommended and readily available and can be made by calling the Keefe Health Center at (413) 542-2267, by sending a message through the patient portal or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk in care is available for more acute medical problems.