The Keefe Health Center uses the Patient Portal for most types of communication.
Through this portal, you can:
- Securely message your Provider or other Health Center staff with non-urgent or routine medical questions, non-urgent medical follow-up or other medical correspondence, prescription refill requests, records requests or non-urgent appointment requests. A message sent through the Patient Portal is more secure than email.
- Fill out forms, download and upload forms (including First Year Student Incoming Paperwork and Pre-Participation Clearance forms for athletics).
The Patient Portal is monitored during Health Center business hours only. Every effort is made to answer messages by the following business day. You should not expect to receive a response to a Patient Portal message on weekends, holidays, or any other time the Health Center is closed. If you need immediate medical advice when the Health Center is closed, call our main number (413-542-2267) and follow the prompts to speak with an advice nurse. If you need urgent medical care, please call Campus Police at 413-542-2111.
*NEW* Text Messaging Option: We have recently updated our Electronic Health Record to include text messaging capabilities to better serve you! Opting into text messaging will allow you to receive text message appointment reminders, notification of secure messages and check in for your appointment on your mobile device.
To receive text messages from the Keefe Health Center, you need to opt-in for messages in our new system. Thank you for updating your preferences regarding text messaging!
Please follow the steps below to opt-in to receive text messages.
(1) Login to the Patient Portal
(2) Select your name in the top right of the screen.
(3) Select Edit Your Profile.
(4) Check the box for I would like to receive text message reminders.
(5) Select Save.