- Health EducationHealth Education
Student Health Educators
What We Do
The Student Health Educators are a group of Amherst Students sponsored by health services that are interested and actively addressing health issues on campus. We deal with a wide range of topics: sexual and reproductive health, mental health, body image/eating disorders, alcohol/drugs, both women’s and men’s health as well as many other general health topics.
We are here to listen, advise and educate on a broad range of health topics. Some of our activities include:
- Workshops: Sex and Chocolate, Alcohol, Nutrition, Sleep and Stress, Orgasm, Spice It Up, Casual Dating (with the Peer Advocates of Sexual Respect), Low Down on Going Down, Body Positivity, and more!
- Passive Ed Programming
- TAP Post-Games
- Contraceptive Distribution
- My Body Is Beautiful Week
- Mindfulness Week
- First-Year Orientation Skits
Who we are:
How To Reach Us:
Find and like us on Facebook!
Please call, mail or email any of the individuals listed above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may even drop by Health Services during regular business hours. The Student Health Education Office is located upstairs.