- Health EducationHealth Education
Student Health Educators
What We Do
The Student Health Educators are a group of Amherst Students sponsored by health services that are interested and actively addressing health issues on campus. We deal with a wide range of topics: sexual and reproductive health, mental health, body image/eating disorders, alcohol/drugs, both women’s and men’s health as well as many other general health topics.
We are here to listen, advise and educate on a broad range of health topics. Some of our activities include:
- Workshops! Such as: Sex and Chocolate, Nutrition, Sleep and Stress, Orgasm, Casual Dating (with the Peer Advocates of Sexual Respect).
- Passive Ed Programming
- Post Games
- Contraceptive Dispersal
- World AIDS Day
- Love Your Body Week
- Amherst Unplugged and Stress Free Week
- Monday Night Sessions: The Updated Contraception Workshop
- First Year Orientation Skits!
- The Library Project: An extensive online resource for students to use when trying to access more detailed information regarding health-related issues. This resource can be accessed here.
Who we are:
How To Reach Us:
Please call, mail or email any of the individuals listed above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may even drop by Health Services during regular business hours. The Student Health Education Office is located upstairs.