During this Fall Semester in 2020 we are offering a distributed dining model to create social distancing while still offering a robust menu. The changes are listed below:
- All meals are to-go only, no onsite dining
- Dining locations are only available to students: Friedman Room / Keefe Campus Center, Valentine Dining Hall – 2 locations within, and Lewis Sebring
- Implement the use of reusable containers: These containers will need to be returned for proper washing and sanitizing
- Locations and hours: Dining hours have been revised to provide cleaning times between meals
- Breakfast (7:30am-10:00am): Valentine / Lewis Sebring, additional sites as needed.
- Lunch (11:30am-2:00pm) / Dinner (5:00pm-8:00pm): Friedman Room / Keefe Campus Center, Valentine Dining Hall – 2 locations within, and Lewis Sebring
- Late Night Dining (9:30pm-12:00): Valentine / Lewis Sebring
*Significant efforts have been made to create a menu for those who have food allergies. These menu items will be offered in Lewis Sebring. We have dedicated this space and kitchen to offering items that are free of the top 8 allergens and all meat options will be certified Halal.
- If you have questions about the dining program please forward those to firstname.lastname@example.org.