Submitted on Monday, 9/19/2022, at 4:53 PM
Who do I speak to if I want to get off the meal plan?

Please complete a Meal Plan Exemption Request in order to begin the process.


You can also contact our nutritionist, Megan Scutti (, to discuss options


 The Accessibility Services Office can also assist you. Their email is


Log in to read or post comments