Housing Accommodations:

If you feel you qualify for a housing accommodation based on a documented medical need, please contact the Office of Accessibility Services. Accessibility Services is the only designated office at the College for students to voluntarily disclose a disability(ies), submit appropriate documentation for verification, and request accommodations. Accessibility Services coordinates and provides accommodations to students with all types of disabilities.

For additional information about applying for an accommodation, please click this link: https://www.amherst.edu/mm/489760.

For additional information specific to types of housing accommodations, please click this link: https://www.amherst.edu/mm/489548

Students with approved housing accommodations will be placed in rooms that meet their accommodations, and Office of Residential Life staff making placements will consult residence hall preferences indicated in the questionnaire.