The Office of Residential Life allows a limited number of rising Seniors and Juniors to live off campus, however, exceptions may be made for First Years and Sophomores on a case-by-case basis. Students currently living off-campus must reapply for the following academic year.
The following list indicates the type of criteria used in the process of determining need to live off-campus:
- Married students
- Students with dependents
- Older students (24+ years of age)
- Financial hardship/personal issues
- Exceptional personal circumstances
Students requesting permission for off-campus housing must submit their application by the following dates:
- March 1st for the upcoming academic year NOTE: Students approved for off-campus status in March DO NOT participate in Room Draw
- November 1st for the following spring semester
Your request may be denied if you fail to meet these deadlines OR we reach the maximum number of students (50) allowed to move off campus
Application for Off-Campus housing has been moved to the new housing portal available on February 15, 2016. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.