The Residential Life staff works with students who live in the College’s residence halls to create a safe, welcoming living and learning community. They partner with Resident Counselors, to engage all resident students in the life of the College and present fun and informative programs throughout the year.
- Sponsored programming must align with all Amherst College Housing & Residential Life Policies.
- Residential Life's priority is to fund events and projects that will benefit campus residents. Your request should highlight how the funding will help support the mission of Amherst College and will be of direct benefit to residents.
- Please complete Fund Request for your Community Development Coordinator and/or Area.
- Program Fund Request First Year Quad
- Program Fund Request West Campus
- Program Fund Request North Campus
- Program Fund Request Greenways / King / Weiland
- Program Fund Request for Humphries
- Program Fund Request Director Andrea
- Program Fund Request AD Chris Campbell
Funds must be requested two, business days PRIOR to the date needed. Special circumstances can permit an exception to this timeline.