The Residential Life staff works with students who live in the College’s residence halls to create a safe, welcoming living and learning community. They partner with Resident Counselors, to engage all resident students in the life of the College and present fun and informative programs throughout the year.
- Sponsored programming must align with all Amherst College Housing & Residential Life Policies.
- Residential Life's priority is to fund events and projects that will benefit campus residents. Your request should highlight how the funding will help support the mission of Amherst College and will be of direct benefit to residents.
- Please complete Fund Request for your Assistant Director and/or Area.
- Program Fund Request AD Sophie
- Program Fund Request AD Ashley
- Program Fund Request AD Montez
- Program Fund Request AD Roseilyn
- Program Fund Request AD Chris
- Program Fund Request for Humphries
- Program Fund Request Director Andrea
Funds must be requested two, business days PRIOR to the date needed. Special circumstances can permit an exception to this timeline.