- Keefe Campus CenterKeefe Campus Center
- Application for Campus Center Manager
- Campus Center Hours
- Calendar of Events
- Reservations and Facilities
- Student Event Planning: Forms & Links
- RSOs: Registered Student Organizations
- Party Policy
- Party Registration Form
- AC After Dark
- Event Notification Form
- Student Activities Co-Sponsorship Form
- Interdepartmental Student Fund (ISF) Co-Sponsorship Form
- Campus Activities Board Co-Sponsorship Form
- Post Event Evaluation Forms
- Post Office
Event Notification Form
All events must be registered within 5 business days of the date of the proposed event, at least 2 weeks is recommended.
Submitting this form does not equate having the event approved. The event is not registered until the student leader(s) schedule to meet with the Assistant Dean of Students & Director of Keefe Campus Center/Student Activities Office, Dean Hannah Fatemi, to review the event details and sign off on the event registration request.
Events that host a large catered food service (100+ guests) must be registered at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the event and have the caterer approved by the Student Activities Office prior to hiring a caterer for an event. All events that have food must comply with the College’s Catering and Take-Out Policy.
Please note: This form is to be filled out for programs/activities which require use of Amherst College grounds and facilities, yet does not fall under the classification of a “party”. If you seek to host a party, Party Notification Forms are located outside of the Student Activities Office, in room #017. If you are not sure as to what category your event falls under, please consult with department staff in the Student Activities Office in the Campus Center.