- Keefe Campus CenterKeefe Campus Center
RSO: Registered Student Organizations
The Campus Center hosts programs planned by many of student organizations.The Student Activities Office provides advisement, direction, and leadership training to the Campus Activities Board (CAB), Association of Amherst Students, Budgetary Committee, WAMH Radio Station, Olio Yearbook, and to the over 100 recognized student organizations and publications at Amherst College.
Registering Your Student Organization: Spring 2015
Deadline to submit forms for new Registered Student Organization proposals: April 22, 2015
- If you wish to propose an idea for a new Student Organization, all proposals must be submitted by no later than April 22, 2015. New RSO proposals that are submitted by this deadline will be reviewed.
- Student Activities Office will contact the student leaders that submitted a new RSO proposal with additional information and guidance on drafting an RSO proposal and mission statement.
- The student leaders will be invited to attend a meeting to present the proposed club for review by Student Activities Office and the RSO Review Committee.
- Spring Meeting Dates: to be announced, so check back often!
Deadline to submit forms for existing Registered Student Organizations: May 6, 2015.
- Current RSOs must re-register to remain active for the next academic year, 2015-2016, and to participate in the Student Activities Fair held on Labor Day.
- Student leaders of an existing student organization will need to re-register your organization annually to remain active.
- If leadership changes from semester to semester, please keep student leader contact current by emailing submitting the form again.
- You can also use this form to request an email or listserv for your group or to change group information as well.
- Any group who does not re-register their organization by the spring deadline will be considered inactive and may lose listserv, email/web access for their organization and will not be registered to attend the Activities Fair.
Student Activities Fair
Every year, during Orientations, the Student Activities Office hosts a Registered Student Organization Fair. The Fair, held at Alumni Gym, gives organizations a chance to educate and recruit new students to their groups. By registering your student organization with Student Activities early in the summer, you will automatically be included in the Student Organization Fair on September 7, 2015.
Last updated: March 4, 2015