- Keefe Campus CenterKeefe Campus Center
- Application for Campus Center Manager
- Campus Center Hours
- Calendar of Events
- Reservations and Facilities
- Student Event Planning: Forms & Links
- RSOs: Registered Student Organizations
- Party Policy
- Party Registration Form
- AC After Dark
- Event Notification Form
- Student Activities Co-Sponsorship Form
- Interdepartmental Student Fund (ISF) Co-Sponsorship Form
- Campus Activities Board Co-Sponsorship Form
- Post Event Evaluation Forms
- Post Office
Student Activities Fund Co-Sponsorship Form
1. You must set up a meeting time with Dean Hannah Fatemi to discuss your event co-sponsorship and you should present your funding request at LEAST two weeks before your event.
2. This is a funding request only. It does not equate space reservation or event approval. Your event must be registered with an Event Notification Form or Party Notification Form (these hard copy forms are located outside of Campus Center #017) and be approved by the Student Activities Office in advance of any contracts and publicity.
3. Student Activities funding may support many aspects of event expenses, but funds are not available for honorariums.
4. After your event, please remember to submit a Post-Event Evaluation Form!
5. Applications for funding of past events will not be accepted.