- Ashley supervises James, Stearns and Charles-Pratt residence halls.
- Sophie supervises Appleton, North, South, and Williston residence halls.
- Dean Lopez is a Professor of History and Environmental Studies and also serves as the Dean of New Students.
- The Amherst curriculum offers both flexibility and independence, and rewards initiative. Students work with faculty advisors to devise a plan of study from among 850 courses at the College and thousands more through the Five Colleges.
- The Loeb Center for Career Exploration and Planning will help you identify your skills, and understand how your values, culture and family influence your thinking about work and careers.
- The Writing Center invites you to join fellow first-years in a regular write-in just for you.
- What are the alternatives to having a car?
The Center for Community Engagement provides faculty and students with opportunities to engage the world in sustained, collaborative, reflective and meaningful ways that enrich an innovative liberal arts education.
Student health and well-being are paramount at Amherst. Our health center offers direct patient care.
The Loeb Center for Career Exploration and Planning offers resources and advising to help you consider and shape your own way forward through internships, networking, jobs, alumni connections, or reflection on how your academic experiences, interests, skills, and values can align with a meaningful career.
The Moss Quantitative Center (Q Center) is here to assist students in quantitative fields.
The Multicultural Resource Center (MRC) at Amherst College serves to create a more inclusive campus by acknowledging and celebrating the diverse experiences of Amherst community members.
The Office of Campus Diversity & Student Leadership (CDSL) supports first-generation, low-income, transfer, veteran, and undocumented/DACA students, and cultivates leadership development opportunities for all students.
Staff members of the Office of Religious & Spiritual Life are happy to support you in your religious and spiritual exploration and practice.
The Office of Student Affairs supports you in achieving a rigorous and valuable Amherst education, while enjoying your years at Amherst. We build programs and services that foster an exciting intellectual life, as well as leadership and social experiences, to help you thrive in all aspects of your life.
The mission of the Queer Resource Center is to affirm, celebrate, and support the queer and transgender community at Amherst College.
Sexual harassment and sexual violence are forms of sex discrimination. Amherst College is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination, including based upon sex.
The Women's and Gender Center seeks to foster a critical awareness of gender and create an intentional space, accessible to students of all genders, that will serve as a resource and forum for topics and issues related specifically to women and, more broadly, to the experience of gender.
Whether you are a student working on a paper or presentation for a class, a novelist giving a public reading of your most recent work, or a professor seeking to design an effective writing or speaking assignment, the Writing Center is eager to talk with you.