The Center for International Student Engagement (CISE) offers advising during designated drop-in advising hours as well as by appoinment. Some of the common topics that we cover include:
- F-1 and J-1 status maintenance and regulations
- On-campus employment
- Off-campus employment
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Travel and travel signatures
- Leaves of absence and status changes
- Resource referrals
All advising appointments are taking place via Zoom and can be scheduled online.
- Schedule an appointment with Director Hanna Bliss.
- Schedule an appointment with Assistant Director Gabe Hall.
Both Director Bliss and Assistant Director Hall advise on the content listed above. Please check both of their pages to find an appointment slot that will work best for you.