While the CISE cannot guide you through the process of changing to another status (such as H-1B, O-1, Permanent Residency) from F-1 or J-1 status, we can provide contact information for local immigration attorneys who can assist you with your questions.  

Additionally, it is very important that you inform the Center for International Student Engagement (CISE) of any status change, as it will likely require the closure of your F-1 or J-1 immigration record.  Please visit us during advising hours or email us if you have any questions, are pursuing a change of status, or have been approved for a change of status.