Have A Great Idea, But Need Funding? This program invites Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) and any interested students to apply for co-sponsorship funding to put on an Amherst After Dark event. We look forward to collaborating with you to provide students with interactive programs on Friday or Saturday Nights between 9pm and 2am.
In order to be considered for inclusion in this series, events must meet the following criteria:
- Occur on a chosen Friday or Saturday between 9pm and 2am in O’Connor Commons, Friedman Room, Powerhouse, or other agreed upon venue.
- Incorporate an interactive or social component
- Ensure that no alcohol will be served
- Maintain free admission
- Remain open to all Amherst College students
- Provide free food to those in attendance
- Event must be publicized and AC After Dark logo (available by request) used on all marketing materials
AC After Dark Event Proposals are now being accepted via The Amherst College Hub.
Proposals are due at least two weeks prior to proposed event date, though funding for approved events is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis, so it's never too early to apply!
Reccurring Events - AC After Dark Movie Screenings
AC After Dark presents premier film screenings every other week in the Keefe Campus Center Theater.
Fridays at 8pm: Food and Flicks - movie snacks provided at this screening
Saturday at 7pm & 10:30pm: Movie only showing
Sunday at 2pm: Matinee showing