Students interested in displaying their art in Keefe Campus Center are able to submit their request including the following information to the Director of Student Engagement and Leadership (email@example.com):
- Intended location of the pieces. Possible locations include Keefe Atrium, Second Floor (hallways and stairwells), Second Floor Lounge, and Friedmann Room.
- Theme of exhibition including any learning outcomes that can be derived from the pieces.
- Type of media for the exhibit. Please note that media that cannot be appended to the exhibit wall space on West Atrium walls will require additional supports and may not be feasible to host.
- How many pieces intended for the exhibit including dimensions.
- Availability to meet with Director of Student Engagement and Leadership to review pieces and discuss installation timeline and needed resources for the exhibit.
Proposals are considered for final approval by the Director of Student Engagement and Leadership and the Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusion. Once approved, a follow-up meeting is required with the Director of Student Engagement and Leadership to discuss with Facilities needs for installation.
Exhibits are considered for eight-week durations in line with Fall and Spring semester academic calendars. Deadlines for proposals for Fall semester are the second Friday in September and the last Friday in October. For the Spring semester, the first Friday of February and third Friday in March.