Overview & Checklist FA22
Important Information & Guidelines
- Outdoor tents are available for reservation through EMS.
- Any event that requires travel, requires a meeting with Director of Student Activities. Note: Per college policy, travel requests and approval are not guaranteed.
- All events whether virtual or in-person will still need to be registered through your group specific Hub page.
- Any event that requires an outside vendor will require pre-approval by the Office of Student Activities during the registration process.
- If food is desired at an event, it must be approved through the event registration process.
- Ordering can be facilitated by students once approved
Ensure that your event has been adequately funded to cover expenses.
Reserve a space using the EMS webapp.
If food is desired at an event, it must be approved through the event registration process.
Ordering can be facilitated by students once approved.
If you plan on having food available at your event, you have a few options to consider. Please visit the Amherst College Food and Catering Policy for more information.
All events must be registered via The Hub within 5 business days of the date of the proposed event, but at least 2 weeks is recommended. To do so, you need to create an event via your organization hub account. Submitting this form does not equate to having the event approved. Note: Be sure to reserve a space before registering your event.
Once this form has been submitted, your request will be pending until reviewed by the Office of Student Activities. You will be notified of a final decision when the review process for your request has been completed.