Prior to registering your event, a room reservation must first be completed. Once you have been approved for a reservation, the next step is to register via The Amherst College Hub.
In order to reserve a Student Life space on campus, students must first visit the Amherst College Virtual EMS site to sort through available spaces and make a room request. Please note that a room is not reserved until you receive a confirmation email outlining your reservation details. The spaces available to request through Virtual EMS include:
- Greenway A Event Space
- Greenway A Demonstration Kitchen
- Club Rooms (Greenway A 110 & 118)
- Friedmann Room (Keefe Campus Center)
- McCaffrey Room (Keefe Campus Center)
- Atrium table space (Keefe Campus Center)
- Keefe Campus Center Theatre
- O'Connor Commons
- Gerald Penney Center (Octagon)
To reserve space in a Residence Hall or elsewhere on campus, please visit the booking space page.